Editor's Review of OK Cupid
OK Cupid is a really good, entirely free dating site. Definitely in the top few dating sites that exist on the web. Members have the option of adding features to their membership for a monthly fee. This upgrade is called A-List and offers 7 features such as no ads, ability to change your username and save messages.
My local search came back with an impressive selection of potential dating partners. The site’s questionnaire provides some interesting information for profiles.
OK Cupid doesn't offer chat rooms or message boards, but for a free dating site and the large selection of members it has, OKCupid.com is definitely worth checking out.
- Overall Traffic Rank: #115 out of 760 dating sites
- Photo Personals Dating Site Traffic Rank: #20 out of 65 sites
- Monthly Visitors: 637366
- Okcupid.com has 58737 Facebook likes, making it rank as #115 for all dating sites and #20 for Photo Personals Dating category
- Links to Okcupid.com social page(s) below:
- Okcupid.com was started on Mar 12, 2003
- OK Cupid is owned by IAC/InterActiveCorp .
Other sites owned by IAC/InterActiveCorp include: